. -->

11.27.2015

Holiday & Christmas Decor Inspiration

Over the past 40 years,
I have had the great blessing of creating beautiful Christmas decor
for many residences and businesses...
for Four Seasons Hotel & Microsoft executive homes,
for many small businesses like Molbak's Home+Garden store 
for big huge famous businesses like Chateau Ste. Michelle and Columbia wineries,
and the Disneyland Resort. 

Now I share my tips, tricks, and ideas here on homewardFOUND decor!
You'll find loads of Holiday inspiration here...

continue reading...
my top Christmas posts:
 

 I use glass globes for SNOWBALLS  and SNOWMEN in winter!

I LOVE changing up my color schemes each year, 
combining ornaments in new ways and mixing what I have to get a whole new look...
Click here for a post sharing these inspiring Holiday color palettes:





At this time of year where we are grateful for the blessings in our lives,
I want to thank each and every one of you who come here to read my posts
to find inspiration for your own home decor
for your continued support and interest in homewardFOUND decor...
.
Wishing you all an inspired holiday season,
a Happy Hannukah, and a VERY Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment